About Clark Farb Fiksel LLP
When you need legal help, how can you ensure that the lawyer you hire will be accessible throughout your matter and will provide the diligent, client-focused service you need and deserve?
The seven-member legal team of Clark Farb Fiksel LLP has provided experienced, diligent and committed legal services to the greater Toronto area and Southern Ontario since 1989, and individually since 1975.
When you hire our firm, you will not be delegated to a junior lawyer without your consent and agreement. Even then, the seasoned professional you choose will continue to work with you and will be responsible for your matter for its entire duration, supported by the junior lawyer, experienced clerks, and support staff.
You Work With The Boss When You Work With Clark Farb Fiksel LLP
Our philosophy is to provide hands-on legal help from an experienced senior lawyer. This allows us to:
- Have the time to understand each client’s goals
- Be responsive to clients’ problems throughout the process
- Ensure that a knowledgeable lawyer is dealing with legal issues at each step
If you have a legal issue ranging from business litigation to estate planning, or real estate to litigation, contact our office for more information and for committed, diligent legal help.
Leadership And Memberships
In addition to our extensive practice experience, we served or continue to serve as leaders in legal and professional organizations that span our practice areas. Organizations that we lead, are members of, or are substantially involved with include:
- The Canadian Bar Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- The Canadian Institute of Credit
- Bankruptcy Operational Review Committee
- The Registrars Bankruptcy Committee
GARY S. FARB
Stuart M. Peikes
David A. Schatzker