Why Choose ADR over Litigation?
When confronting a conflict or dispute, there are several ways to work towards reaching a favourable outcome. For many clients, wanting to avoid the costly and emotionally taxing process of litigation means turning to methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
The team of lawyers at Toronto’s Clark Farb Fiksel LLP has ADR experience that clients across the GTA have trusted for decades. Firm partner Gary Farb, a pioneer in Transformational Mediation, holds a Master of Laws degree in Alternative Dispute Resolution and has negotiated hundreds of conflicts in Ontario since 1978.
Saving You Time, Money And Stress
Working with a lawyer who is qualified to provide ADR services gives you the opportunity to have your side of the story heard. It is also ideal for clients looking to:
- Save time: Choosing ADR is often significantly less time consuming than litigation.
- Save money: ADR tends to be more cost-effective than litigation.
- Increase flexibility: When compared to litigation, ADR is less formal and structured
- Find a win-win solution: Because ADR negotiations and discussions are led by the participants, there is plenty of opportunity to work towards reaching a solution that everyone can agree on.
- Maintain confidentiality: Unless required by law, documentation and records from ADR such as mediation remain private.
- Protect relationships: Choosing ADR gives participants the chance to share their position and listen to one another’s point of view.
Let Our Experience Help You
At Clark Farb Fiksel LLP, we take the time to understand your situation and tailor our approach to best suit your needs. We work to protect your interests while encouraging thoughtful discussion and exploring every option available. Clients who choose ADR are often concerned about maintaining personal or business relationships with the people they are disputing with. We understand how much is at stake and are here to help.
Contact Our Firm
Call Gary Farb at 416-599-7761, ext 227 or email us to schedule an appointment today.