Employment Law And Wrongful Dismissal
In challenging economic times, costly employment law disputes can place a severe financial burden on both employers and employees. If you face an employment or job-related dispute, either as an employee or as an employer, it is important to work with an experienced employment law lawyer who can:
- Prevent actionable claims before they occur
- Provide advocacy for legal grievances
- Provide legal representation in claims involving compensation for damages for wrongful dismissal
- Design strategies to mitigate damages
We are skilled at drafting employment contracts to help businesses avoid litigation, and to prevail in litigation when disputes arise. We provide effective legal counsel to employers regarding how to release employees without breaking laws. And we work with employees to help them determine whether they are treated fairly, received reasonable notice or deserve compensation in lieu of reasonable notice.
Resolving A Variety Of Employment-Related Disputes
If litigation should arise, at the Toronto law firm of Clark Farb Fiksel LLP, we have handled thousands of civil disputes, including hundreds of disputes involving employment law. Do you face a potential employment dispute or challenge involving:
- Employment contracts and agreements?
- Reasonable notice?
- Wrongful dismissal claims?
- Consulting contracts?
- A non-compete, nonsolicitation or management agreement?
- A confidentiality agreement or proprietary information/trade secrets challenge?
Before committing legal errors that will either precipitate or jeopardize a civil dispute later on, consult with an experienced employment law lawyer. And, when litigation looms, don’t enter the courtroom without experienced legal help. Instead, contact the experienced lawyers headed by firm partner Gary Farb of Clark Farb Fiksel LLP.
Contact Clark Farb Fiksel LLP for legal help in southern Ontario. We accept credit cards, speak English and French and are conveniently located in the Yorkville area of Toronto. To contact us, call 416-599-7761.