Toronto Ontario, Canada
416-599-7761 (ext. 237)
Ephraim completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree at the University of Toronto in 1971; graduated from the Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Toronto with a Masters in Business Administration in 1973; worked for the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto as the Assistant Secretary for one year before attending the University of Windsor Law School and graduated with an LL.B. in 1977.
In private practice since the Call to the Bar; practice specializing in Corporate/Commercial, Real Estate and Leasing, Wills, Estate Administration and Estate Planning.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate and Leasing
- Estate Administration and Estate Planning
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LL.B. – 1977
- Faculty of Management Studies at the University of Toronto
- Masters in Business Administration – 1973
- University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts – 1971
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- University of Toronto, Assistant Secretary – Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Ontario Regional Executive of Canadian Jewish Congress
- President of the Chenstochover Aid Society (Non Profit Mutual Benefit Society)
- Board of Trustees; Past President., Beth Torah Congregation
FIRM PRACTICE AREAS
- Business and Commercial Law
- Employment Law and Wrongful Dismissal
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Real Estate Law
- Bankruptcy Consumer
- Bankruptcy For Businesses
- Bankruptcy Trustees
Get Legal Advice Tailored To Your Specific Legal Matter.
188 Avenue Rd.
Toronto, ON M5R 2J1