Gleb joined the firm as an associate in 2017 after completing his articles at a boutique commercial litigation firm. Gleb handles a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters, including construction and real estate litigation.
Gleb graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2016. While at Osgoode, Gleb was the President of the Alternative Dispute Resolution club, led conflict resolution workshops for high school students as a member of the Osgoode Mediation Clinic, mediated Small Claims Court disputes and volunteered with the Family Law Project.
Prior to law school, Gleb obtained an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree from York University. Gleb is currently the Secretary and a Board Member of the York Centre for Children, Youth and Families and a vice-chair of its nominating and governance committee.
Areas of Practice
- Ontario, 2017
- York University, Osgoode Hall Law School, North York, Ontario, Canada
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- B.Comm – 2010
- Major: Business/Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Toronto Lawyers Association, 2017 – Present
Pro Bono Activities
- The York Centre for Children, Youth and Families , 2014 – Present
FIRM PRACTICE AREAS
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Business and Commercial Law
- Employment Law and Wrongful Dismissal
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Real Estate Law
188 Avenue Rd.
Toronto, ON M5R 2J1