Guiding You Through Financial Hurdles
Bankruptcy and insolvency law in Canada, as dictated by the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, is at once 1) helpful to people and institutions facing financial problems, and 2) highly complex. At Clark Farb Fiksel LLP, our experienced bankruptcy lawyers can help you or your firm fully benefit in bankruptcy and insolvency situations.
A Qualified Team On Your Side
- Specialist in litigation and in bankruptcy and insolvency law, certified by the Law Society
- Practiced bankruptcy and insolvency law and civil litigation for over 40 years
- Handled hundreds of bankruptcy and insolvency cases, including over 60 reported cases (reported cases are cases of legal note that are covered in law reports)
- Chair of the Bankruptcy Operational Review Committee and a member of the Registrars Bankruptcy Committee and Commercial List User’s Committee
- Lectured to numerous organizations, including the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals, Law Society of Upper Canada, and the Canadian Bar Association
Legal Support For Every Type Of Client
Whether you are the lender or the borrower, our firm has represented both sides of the dispute. We leverage this unique perspective to help you identify strategies that are more likely to see success for your position. We appear in bankruptcy and commercial courts regularly, representing:
Contact Clark Farb Fiksel LLP for legal help in Ontario. We accept credit cards, speak English and French and are conveniently located in the Yorkville area of Toronto. To contact us, call 888-664-3779.